Terms and conditions of
PÖFF STUDENT ACCREDITATION
The deadline for applications is 24 October 2010.
Late applications for accreditation will not be accepted.
Only students of Baltic Film and Media School can apply for PÖFF Student accreditation.
- You can receive the accreditation badge at the Sleepwalkers guest information desk in Von Krahl theatre from 19-24 November 2010 (Rataskaevu 10/12). You will need to pick up your card during those dates, The card costs 30 EEK (€1.92).
- Accreditation badge is valid for all Sleepwalkers, Animated Dreams and PÖFF screenings and lectures in appointed festival venues upon the availability of free seats 5 minutes before the screenings. Closer instructions are given when the badge is issued.
- A personal accreditation badge will be issued to the applicant. Forwarding the badge to a third persons is prohibited.
- Owner of the accreditation badge is obliged to follow the general rules of the Festival and of the screening venues.
- PÖFF STUDENT accreditation badge is not valid for other sub-festivals (Just Film and MOFF)
Online accreditation (PÖFF Visitor Page)
Before you access online accreditation, please read How use PÖFF Visitor Page
In case of questions please contact the festival's accreditation office on +372 631 4640 or by writing to swguest(at)poff.ee.