Terms and Conditions of
Black Market Industry Screenings and Co-Production Market BALTIC EVENT (1-4 Dec)
The deadline for applications is 5 November 2010.
- Accreditation is reserved for film industry professionals only.
- Accreditation includes Industry catalogues, screening schedule and other informative materials.
- Accreditation allows entrance to all film industry events and screenings and to all PÖFF press screenings in appointed venues depending on the availability of free seats during 1-4 Dec 2010.
- Accreditation badge grants the owner the right for one ticket for regular PÖFF screenings in appointed festival venues depending on the availability of free seats during 1-4 Dec 2010. Further instructions are given when the badge is issued.
- The ticket is valid only with the accreditation badge. Misuse of the badge will result in confiscating of the badge and invalidating the accreditation.
- Accreditation badge allows the owner to use Festival’s video library. Advance registration recommended.
- Accreditation badge allows entrance to all Festival press conferences.
- A personal accreditation badge will be issued to the applicant. Forwarding the badge to a third person is prohibited.
- Festival has the right to refuse any application that does not meet Festival’s criteria.
Industry accreditation badge is not valid for sub-festivals or for the screenings of the main programme of Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival outside 1-4 Dec 2010
- Accreditation badge does not allow entrance to European Film Awards 2010.
- Late applications are not accepted.
How to apply:
- Send the form by e-mail to guest(at)poff.ee
- Send the form by mail to PÖFF, Telliskivi 60 A, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
Black Market Industry Screenings and Co-Production Market BALTIC EVENT (1-4 Dec):
470 EEK ( 30.03 € )
Joint accreditation ( PÖFF + Black Market + Baltic Event, 24 Nov – 5 Dec):
970 EEK ( 61.99 € )
The fee should be paid in cash upon receiving the accreditation badge at the PÖFF guest information desk in Nordic Hotel Forum (Viru väljak 3, Tallinn) from 24.11.2010.
Citizens from countries belonging to European Union (EU) and Schengen visa area are not required to present a visa when entering the Republic of Estonia. The citizens of several other countries may also enter Estonia without a visa, please check the following link by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for further information: "Visiting Estonia".
Phone: +372 631 4640