Terms and conditions of
ANIMATED DREAMS & SLEEPWALKERS GUEST ACCREDITATION
The deadline for applications is 5 November 2010.
- Accreditation includes the Animated Dreams and Sleepwalkers joint festival badge, catalogues of both festivals and other informative materials.
- Accreditation badge is valid for all for all Animated Dreams and Sleepwalkers screenings and lectures in appointed festival venues. Closer instructions are given when the badge is issued
- A personal accreditation badge will be issued to the applicant. Forwarding the badge to third persons is prohibited.
- Animated Dreams and Sleepwalkers joint GUEST badge is not valid for other sub-festivals and the main programme of the 14th Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival!
- It is not possible to apply for the accreditation after 5 November 2010.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to e-mail by no later than 10 November 2010.
How to apply
- Send the form by e-mail to guest(at)poff.ee
- Send the form by mail to PÖFF, Telliskivi 60 A, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia
An accreditation fee of 550 EEK (€35.15) or 350 EEK (€22.37), student discount, should be paid in cash upon receiving the accreditation badge at the guest information desk in Von Krahl Theatre from 19 November 2010 (Rataskaevu 10/12, Tallinn).
Citizens from countries belonging to European Union (EU) and Schengen visa area are not required to present a visa when entering the Republic of Estonia. The citizens of several other countries may also enter Estonia without a visa, please check the following link by the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for further information: "Visiting Estonia".
Phone: +372 631 4640